Set your wrist off right with the Roho — a wraparound bracelet designed to bring you the vibration of luck and the achievement of your goals. The Roho is part of the 1964 collection, so named because each bracelet in this collection has 64 beads. 64 is an auspicious number on its own (see below) but 1964 is also the year that Lyndon B. Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act outlawing segregation and discrimination. The bracelet serves as a gentle reminder of how far we’ve come and how far we still have to go.
- Name: Roho means “spirit” in Swahili
- Materials: howlite and dyed wood
- Size: small, 8mm beads
- Beads: 64 beads (60 wood and 4 howlite mixed in randomly)
- Band: black reinforced steel cable
- Clasp: copper toggle clasp
- Size: one size, fits wrist sizes from about 7″ to 8″ inches
- Wood represents growth
- Howlite opens the wearer to wisdom
- Copper is good for the detoxification of the body
- 64 – Sometimes referred to as the “angel number,” the number 64 has a powerful vibration for accomplishing goals.
- Charity: 10% of the purchase price of this bracelet will be donated to a nonprofit that works for social justice. Click here to see some of the organizations I’ve donated to through my jewelry.