Set your wrist off right with the Ivy — a wraparound bracelet designed to bring you the vibrations of luck and protection. The Ivy is part of the 1964 collection, so named because each bracelet in this collection has 64 beads. 64 is an auspicious number, plus 1964 is also the year that the Civil Rights Act was signed into law. So, this bracelet serves as a gentle reminder of how far we’ve come … and how far we still have to go.
- Colors: pink and green
- Materials: gemstones ranging from jade and aventurine to cat’s eye and quartz
- Size: small, 6mm rocks
- Beads: 64 beads (32 green and 32 pink)
- Band: black reinforced steel cable
- Clasp: small, stainless steel clip shackle & hoop
- Size: one size- fits wrists from about 7″ to 8″ inches
- #64 – Sometimes referred to as an “angel number,” the number 64 has a powerful vibration for accomplishing goals and for being protected by the angels around you
- 1964 is the year that the Civil Rights Act outlawing segregation and discrimination was signed into law
- Charity: 10% of the purchase price of this bracelet will be donated to a nonprofit that works for social justice. Click here to see some of the organizations I’ve donated to through my jewelry.