Did you know that death from breast cancer is 41% higher for Black women than white women? It’s a statistic that Celeste S. Duckworth is all too familiar with. I created this bracelet after participating in Fee King’s online fundraiser for Celeste. The “C” is for both “Celeste” and for “Cancer.” And the pink ribbon next to the letter “C” is the most common symbol of fighting cancer.
- Materials: 12mm matte onyx base with six primary gems– two rose quartz and four rhodonite. Two hematite accents near the clasp.
- Band: black reinforced steel cable.
- Clasp selection
- Frosted onyx is a grounding stone.
- Hematite absorbs negative energy– as well as providing a little natural bling
- Rhodonite is known for its capacity for emotional healing and to release blocked energy
- Rose quartz promotes feelings of love, self-love, friendship, deep inner healing, and peace
- Charity: 10% of the purchase price of this bracelet will be donated to Celeste’s campaign, Kick Cancer To The Curb. Click here to see some of the other organizations I’ve donated to through my jewelry sales.