Police brutality continues to be an issue, especially in the Black community. The gems in this bracelet have great properties but I chose them primarily for their color– I specifically wanted to make a black and blue bracelet because those two colors are often associated with both bruising and the police.
- Materials: 12mm frosted onyx base with four offset blue gems (blue cat’s eye) and two more hidden amongst the onyx (blue sand)
- Band: black reinforced steel cable
- Clasp selection
- Blue sand is said to create health and luck
- Blue cat’s eye represents discipline and concentration
- Onyx is a grounding stone
- Lava rock is a reminder that flames (or bad experiences) can create something beautiful
- Hematite absorbs negative energy– as well as providing a little natural bling
- Charity: 10% of the purchase price of this bracelet will be donated to a nonprofit that works for social justice. Click here to see some of the organizations I’ve donated to through my jewelry.