Yep, you definitely have a set. So, represent it!! Whether you’re repping your alma mater, your fraternity, your sorority, your country, your job, your professional organization, your family, or anything else, there’s definitely something in your world worth bragging about.
Each 64 Bracelet has 64 beads. Why? Because 1964 is the year that the Civil Rights Act outlawing discrimination and segregation was signed into law. So, this bracelet serves as a beautiful reminder of how far we’ve come … and how far we still have to go. When people ask about your shiny new bracelet, you’ll have plenty to say.
I’ve already made some 64 bracelets which were intended by the customer to represent a wide range of organizations and groups including the ones listed below. I just use colors– no trademarked insignias. Anyway, I look forward to helping you rep your set– whatever it may be!
- Breast Cancer (all pink)
- Tennessee Suicide Prevention Network (blue & white)
- Delta Sigma Theta (red & white)
- Omega Psi Phi (purple & gold)
- Alpha Kappa Alpha (pink & green)
- Phi Beta Sigma (blue & white)
- Zeta Phi Beta (blue & white)
- Chi Eta Phi (green & yellow)
- Kappa Lambda Chi (purple & white)
- Fisk (blue & yellow)
- Morehouse (maroon & white)